Culled from over 4000 posts on Asha’s award-winning blog (plus all-new material), Parent Hacks is a reminder that every parent eventually has a moment of genius that deserves to be celebrated. The ideal gift for your favorite parent-to-be.
Did you know that you can muffle a noisy door latch with a rubber band? Use Press’n Seal as a makeshift bib? Defeat glitter with a ball of play dough? Every parent will find solutions in [this]…incredibly helpful book.Parents Magazine
Inside Parent Hacks you’ll find clever hacks for:
- Organizing your home
- Managing your time
- Meals, travel, and holidays
- Potty training, bath time, health, and sleep
- Activities for fun and learning
- Creative reuses for household items such as hanging shoe organizers and laundry baskets.
- Helpful lists like “7 pretend games you can play lying down,” and “19 cleaning and organizing projects that take 10 minutes or less.”
Parent Hacks is so good that I may even have a few more kids.Dave Pell, Nextdraft.com