If MacGyver were a parent, he would’ve written Parent Hacks.
Culled from over 4000 blog posts (plus new material never before seen here), covering all stages of parenting from pregnancy to preschool, Parent Hacks is the perfect gift for today’s new parent.
It’s also an encouraging reminder that every parent eventually has a moment of genius that deserves to be recognized.
Inside Parent Hacks you’ll find clever hacks for:
- Organizing your home
- Managing your time
- Meals, travel, and holidays
- Potty training, bath time, health, and sleep
- Activities for fun and learning
- Creative reuses for household items such as hanging shoe organizers and laundry baskets.
- Helpful lists like “7 pretend games you can play lying down,” and “19 cleaning and organizing projects that take 10 minutes or less.”
With a smart tone and cheeky illustrations, Parent Hacks is an encouraging handbook that’s as fun as it is useful.
For cover images or publicity requests, please contact Noreen Herits, Executive Publicist for Workman Publishing at email@example.com.