Many of us grew up together as parents. Our kids are older now (my oldest just started college!). So are we, and this feels like the right moment to find each other again.
I hope you’ll join me at my new blog, AshaDornfest.com.
Unlike Parent Hacks, which was the crowdsourcing community of my dreams, ashadornfest.com is my straight-up personal blog, and I’ll post there from now on.
You can expect posts about:
- Parenting teens and young adults
- Finding one’s way through the post-parenting years (I’m calling this the exit lane of parenting)
- Society and culture (I was a sociology major and love to think about big picture people stuff)
- Other people I find interesting (a blog is the perfect excuse to strike up a conversation with someone)
- Edit Your Life podcast updates
- Stuff I love (books, etc.)
- Stories or issues I want to discuss with a group of smart, thoughtful people
- Writing and social media (because I think this is the moment to revive personal sharing and connection online, and I want to encourage that to happen more)
- Possible travel and dog photos (you’ve been warned)
- Recipes (I’m really into cooking right now)
- New projects I’m working on (there aren’t any right now, but when there are you’ll be the first to hear about it)
- Whatever else catches my eye or brain or heart
- Stuff I haven’t thought of yet
If you’re out of the habit of checking blogs, please sign up for my newsletter. Pop your email address into the box at the bottom of this post, and I’ll email you once a month with updates.
I’m excited to pick up the conversation again and hear what’s new in your life. Come on over and let’s talk.
Link: Asha Dornfest’s blog