Today’s episode is sponsored by Blinkist, the only app that distills the key takeaways from thousands of nonfiction books into 15 minutes of content you can read or listen to. For a great deal from our sponsor, listen to the episode!
Registration is open for our 21-Day Productivity E-Retreat. Sign up now (registration ends 1/31/19; e-retreat begins 2/1/19)
Marie Kondo’s new Netflix series has kicked off a decluttering frenzy. Which is FANTASTIC…if her method works for you. Asha & Christine find whole-life decluttering to be overwhelming, so they’re focused on smaller decluttering projects that have a big impact. In Episode 148, Asha & Christine share what they’re decluttering right now and how they’re making it happen.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Register for our 21-Day Edit Your Life Productivity E-retreat!
Click here for details.
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Episode 22: Questioning the KonMari Decluttering Method
- Episode 109: Decluttering For Normal People [guest interview with Rachel Rosenthal]
- How to declutter your closet [Boston Mamas]
- thredUP online consignment (great for when you’re decluttering your closet)
- Powell’s Books in Portland (Asha’s favorite used bookstore)
- Look for a hyperlocal swap group in your town (in Portland it’s called “Buy Nothing” and it’s based on Facebook)
- eBay (Christine says it’s easier to list stuff than you might think)
- Episode 31: Busting Through Paper Clutter (guest interview with Erin Doland)
- How To Make a Profit on Ebay by Audrey McClelland and Vera Sweeney
Question Of The Week
What are you decluttering right now? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page — look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.