Today’s episode is sponsored by Myro, a naturally effective deodorant that looks as good as it smells. Today’s episode is also sponsored by Care/of, a monthly subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalized vitamin and supplement packs right to your door. For exclusive deals from our sponsors, tune in to our episode!
We’re suckers for year-end “best of” lists, so as we approach the end of 2018 we wanted to look back on another year of podcasting and highlight a select group of episodes that lodged themselves into our hearts. In Episode 146 of Edit Your Life, Christine and Asha share their six favorite episodes from 2018, along with why they found them so personally meaningful.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Episode 138: Everyday Stress Management
- Episode 129: How To Teach Kids Life Skills
- 100 Life Skills You Can Teach Your Kids in 5 Minutes or Less (the graphic that went viral on Facebook; printable version at https://tinyurl.com/EYL-lifeskills)
- Episode 116: Tackling Challenges + Insecurities
- Episode 122: Helping Teens Thrive
- Episode 114: Gender Identity 101
- Episode 139: Nurturing Your Friendships
- Christine’s papier mache version of her pet lovebird, Indie
- Our full episode archive at EditYourLifeShow.com
Question Of The Week
What was your favorite episode or tidbit you gleaned from our show in 2018?Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Also: Last chance to fill out our quick listener survey — the survey closes on December 23!
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.