Help us plan Edit Your Life 2019! Please take a moment to fill out our quick listener survey — we would truly appreciate your input, which will help us tailor our future episodes to topics you find most helpful.
Let’s change the storyline around frenzied holiday giving! Shopping for gifts can be a joyful holiday activity in itself, especially when you sidestep the big-box stores and get creative with your gift budget by using it to also support charities, artists, and small businesses. In Episode 144 of Edit Your Life, Christine and Asha share their 8 favorite ways to give.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- “Team Oxford” tee at Brave New World Designs (Christine’s a little obsessed with oxford commas. Can you relate? 20% of the proceeds go to ProPublica!)
- “In Our America” wooden 3-D ornament — 100% of the proceeds benefit humanitarian aid in Yemen
- DIY food gifts: part 1 and 2 (via Boston Mamas)
- Christine’s favorite granola recipe (she’s made it every week for the past 6 weeks!)
- Asha’s chai concentrate recipe
- Christine’s favorite clutter-free gift ideas
- Where to donate winter gear in Massachusetts (via Boston Mamas)
- Christine’s amazing unicorn necklace + ring designed by Sheila Corkery
- Jill Krause’s “Picture Play” e-book + her Edit Your Life interview, Happy Loud Life
- Karen Walrond “Create.2019” e-course + Edit Your Life interview, Thriving Out Loud
- Edit Your Life episodes featuring Jon Baxter: Parenting Through Fear, Coping With Parenting + Work Overwhelm, Improving Relationship Communication, and Learning To Compromise Well
Question Of The Week
What’s one of your favorite ways to give? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.