This week’s episode is sponsored by RXBAR, purveyor of whole food protein bars made with simple, real ingredients. RXBAR is offering Edit Your Life listeners an exclusive pack of 6 Adult bars and 4 Kid bars so the whole family is able to enjoy! For 25% off your first order, visit RXBAR.com/eyl and enter promo code: eyl at checkout.
Our friendships are precious, but they can also be crowded out by the intensity of work, family, and stress. The good news? The first step toward reversing that dynamic is simply to notice it, and friendships can be nurtured through small doses of time and attention. In Episode 139 of Edit Your Life, Christine and I reflect upon friendship, how it has changed as our kids have gotten older, and share 8 crowdsourced ways to treasure and celebrate your friends.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- How to Nurture Adult Friendships (Boston Mamas post that inspired this episode)
- Christine’s crowdsourced list of 45 Must-Read Books (Boston Mamas)
- Quiana Agbai of Harlem Lovebirds
- Elan Morgan
- Nicole Feliciano of MomTrends
- Danielle Slaughter of Mamademics
- Denene Millner of My Brown Baby
- Paige Lewin of Tess & Ted Interiors
- Laura Fuentes
- Related episode: Episode 73: Handling Friendship Changes
- Related episode: Episode 124: How To Create Your Village
- Related Episode: Episode 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Related Episode: Episode 57: Becoming A Mom Boss [guest interview with Nicole Feliciano]
- Related episode: Episode 7: Juggling Social Commitments
Question Of The Week
What’s your favorite way to nurture your friendships? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.