We loved hearing your voices in our 100th episode and are thrilled to answer more listener questions this week. In Episode 101 of Edit Your Life, Christine and I tackle questions related to dealing with negative work mojo, setting and re-evaluating priorities, and the challenges of being in the sandwich generation.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Mentioned in response to Question 1: Let’s all set a Beyonce Bell at the end of the work day
- Mentioned in response to Question 2: Ep. 22: Questioning the KonMari Decluttering Method, Ep. 58: Improving Relationship Communication
- Mentioned in response to Question 3: The Four Tendencies (Ep. 98: Asha’s interview with Gretchen Rubin + the book), Hillary Clinton’s What Happened, Ep. 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time, Ep 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours, Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships, Ep. 26: How To Get Kids To Do Chores (because delegation!), the results of Christine’s guilt-free marathon hair appointment
Question Of The Week
As we’re approaching the end of the year and a point of reflection/evaluation, what would you most like to edit out of your life in 2018? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.