High fives to our episode sponsor ChopChop! ChopChop is an award-winning cooking magazine designed to inspire and teach children and families to cook and eat real food together. For a limited time, order a 1-year subscription and get a ChopChop apron, for just $35!
Practicing gratitude is one of the most reliable happiness habits. And yet, many of us find ourselves running at full tilt to keep up during this busy time of year, and it can be hard to pause and be grateful. In Episode 102 of Edit Your Life, Christine and Asha offer 8 tips for editing in gratitude. They share stories and helpful shifts in perspective, plus simple habits you can integrate into your life to help make gratitude a natural part of your day.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- How To Get Your Kids To Talk To You (Boston Mamas post in which Christine describes High Low, the conversational game her family plays to encourage gratitude)
- Kind World podcast via WBUR
- Circle Round storytelling podcast via WBU
- Related episode: Episode 35: Teaching Kids About Money
- Related Episode: Episode 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs
- Our Facebook Live video celebrating the 100th episode of Edit Your Life
- How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times (Greater Good Magazine)
- Random Thoughts: On Happiness, Gratitude & Meaning (by Karen Walrond, who we interviewed in Episode 76: Thriving Out Loud)
- Our book, Minimalist Parenting
Question Of The Week
What’s a simple way you practice gratitude? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.