We’re clinking virtual champagne glasses because hooray, it’s our 100th episode! We’re incredibly grateful to you all for tuning in! In anticipation of this milestone we decided to try something different and invited listeners to send in questions that we could play and respond to on the air. We cover family-related questions spanning siblings, self-esteem, technology, grades, and backseat organization.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- The Girl Next Door podcast (we’re so grateful to Kelsey and Erica for their generous how-to that helped get us started)
- Mom 2.0 Summit (the intersection for so many things for us) and the Iris Awards
- Some of Christine’s favorite episodes: A Post-Election Action Plan, Taking A Stand Against Hate, and our wonderful guest interviews, including these two live interviews with Jessica Ashley and Karen Walrond
- Asha’s favorite episodes: Improving Relationship Communication, Modeling Imperfection
- Mentioned in response to Question 1: Parenting Siblings, Serendipity Space
- Mentioned in response to Question 2: Jessica Lahey (who wrote The Gift of Failure), Modeling Imperfection, 13 Things I Want For My Teenager, Helping Kids Handle Disappointment
- Mentioned in response to Question 3: Raising Tech Positive Kids, Acer Chromebook (the model Laurel has isn’t online but this one is under $200), The Upside of Technology
- Mentioned in response to Question 4: How To Get Kids To Do Chores, Teaching Kids About Money
- Mentioned in response to Question 5: Kick mat seat protectors, Backseat car organizer with tablet slot, cordless vacuum (your car’s new best friend), Parent Hacks
Question Of The Week
What’s a topic you would like us to cover on an upcoming episode? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.