The news has been relentlessly rough. And when things get stressful, diving into media and entertainment can serve as a form of self-care and also remind us that there are good, productive, kind, interesting people pumping creative work into the world. In Episode 92, Christine and I share about what we’re listening to, watching, and reading right now.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Edit Your Life Show Episode 91: Taking A Stand Against Hate
- Edit Your Life Show Episode 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Show Episode 84: Media + Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 2)
- Christine’s aging lady problems
- Christine’s summer bucket list
- Edit Your Life Episode 76: Thriving Out Loud (interview with Karen Walrond)
- Podcasts: Pod Save America, Homecoming, How I Built This, Ice Network, Make Light Podcast
- Books: This Is The Story of a Happy Marriage, A Man Called Ove, What Alice Forgot, The Handmaid’s Tale, The Nightingale, Station Eleven, Younger Next Year, Evicted
- Movies: Captain Fantastic
- TV: Alone, American Ninja Warrior, Project Runway, The Affair, Call the Midwife
- YouTube: Olga Zaytseva buttercream tutorials (+ how Christine ended up decorating her Mom’s cake following her buttercream fail)
Question Of The Week
What are YOU reading/watching/listening to right now? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post).
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.