Spring is upon us, and for many of us life suddenly feels 500% busier, whether it’s due to changes at work, a disruption in routine, out-of-town guests, or an uptick in school and extracurricular activities. In Episode 78, Christine and I share 9 tips and tools for time management to help you find your most productive times, edit your schedule, and prevent the constant attention switching that can make it difficult to get things done through the day.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Parent Hacks
- Minimalist Parenting
- Sarah Powers of The Mom Hour
- Episode 21: Saying Yes To Saying No
- Google Calendar
- Episode 26: How To Get Kids To Do Chores
- Episode 45: Letting Go of the Hero Role
- Why you need a weekly meeting with yourself
Other related episodes
- Episode 1: Conquering Procrastination
- Episode 6: Serendipity Space
- Episode 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours (guest interview with Jessica Turner)
- Episode 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time
- Episode 41: Smarter Smartphone Use
- Episode 72: Minimalist Parenting
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com with thoughts, questions, and episode ideas.
Work with us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss episode sponsorship. We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, family and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes.