Parenting is all about trial and error. You make the best decisions you can in the moment and often times don’t know how things will play out. Also, some things you think are a huge deal end up not being a big deal, while other things you didn’t notice or pay much attention to turn out to be really important. In Episode 77, Christine and I share 8 lessons learned (and do-overs we wish we could have!) from parenting our kids who now range in ages from 6 to 17.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Edit Your Life Episode 52: Navigating New Parenthood
- Edit Your Life Episode 51: Sane Sports Parenting
- Edit Your Life Episode 46: Should We Force Our Kids To Be Tidy?
- Edit Your Life Episode 32: Letting Kids Experience Risk
- Edit Your Life Episode 30: Parenting Passionate Kids
- Edit Your Life Episode 29: Editing Extracurricular Pressure
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with thoughts, questions, and episode ideas.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode of Edit Your Life.
Work with us!
Email us at email@example.com to discuss episode sponsorship. We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, family and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes.