For only the second time in 75 episodes, Christine and I recorded together in the same room; fittingly, at a conference focused on women, technology, and mentorship. In Episode 75, we talk with Jessica Ashley of Single Mom Nation about peer-to-peer mentorship, the power of vulnerability, the importance of having trusted confidantes, finding your tribe, executing on ideas and accountability check-ins, and the special value inherent in women mentoring one another.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- The BE Conference (where Christine, Asha, and Jessica met up to workshop one another)
- Single Mom Nation (Jessica’s website)
- Edit Your Life Episode 66: Women, Networking + Money (interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)
- Edit Your Life Episode 21: Saying Yes To Saying No
- Edit Your Life Episode 73: Handling Friendship Changes
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com with thoughts, questions, and episode ideas.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode of Edit Your Life.
Work with us!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss episode sponsorship. We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, family and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes.