Many of you have gotten to know Christine and me as podcasters, but what you might not realize is that the inspiration for the Edit Your Life podcast came from the book we wrote together in 2013 called Minimalist Parenting. In Episode 72, Christine and I talk about what minimalist parenting is (and isn’t) and cover key thoughts related to time management, clutter, money, playtime, school, extracurriculars, mealtime, travel, celebrations, and self-care.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Minimalist Parenting book trailer (created by our friend Karen Walrond)
- Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things
- Edit Your Life Episode 22: Questioning The KonMari Method
- Edit Your Life episode list
- Cooking With Kids series on Alpha Mom
- The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting course
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com with thoughts, questions, episode ideas, or sponsorship enquiries.