Are you currently overwhelmed by Facebook? You’re not alone. What was once a purely social platform (puppy memes! lunch photos! selfies with friends!) has become an emotional minefield for many people. In Episode 71, Christine and I share 9 tips to help you get clear on the benefits and costs of Facebook for you, and offer practical strategies for creating boundaries so Facebook doesn’t take over your life.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (Christine’s and my book)
- Parent Hacks (my book)
- Edit Your Life Episode 41: Smarter Smartphone Use
- Because OTTERS (and also the narwhal t-shirt Asha referred to)
- 5calls.org + DailyAction.org (options for advocacy off of Facebook)
- Real news: Washington Post, New York Times, NPR Politics podcast
- Edit Your Life Episode 69: Making Room For Creativity
- 7 Steps To Better Sleep (via Boston Mamas)
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com with thoughts, questions, episode ideas, or sponsorship enquiries.