It’s a new year and there’s a lot that feels hazy and uncertain for many people — which is all the more reason to spend some time thinking about how to shape the things you can control. In Episode 64 of Edit Your Life, Christine and I share about our small and large intentions in the realms of work, parenting, self-care, relationships, finance, and advocacy and community + we each share a next step to make progress on your own intentions.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Living With Intention (Christine’s post)
- Brave New World Designs (Christine and Jon’s t-shirt shop)
- Edit Your Life Episode 31: Busting Through Paper Clutter (Interview with Erin Doland)
- Edit Your Life Episode 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- Nike+ Training Club app (the self-care app Christine is obsessed with right now — it’s FREE!)
- Money Coaching — Even For People Who Hate Talking About Money (Christine’s life changing money coaching session)
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com with thoughts, questions, episode ideas, or sponsorship enquiries.