Change is hard and scary — the uncertainty, the letting go of security, and simply trusting in the act of trying. In Episode 56, Christine interviews actor Dr. Ken Jeong (of The Hangover and Dr. Ken fame) about making professional leaps. In this candid interview, Jeong talks about what it was like to leave medicine for an acting career, dealing with fear of failure and other people’s expectations, letting go of control, how his experience has impacted his parenting, and why his wife was the catalyst for his success.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Death, Sex, and Money interview with Ken Jeong
- Ken Jeong’s IMDb page (see well-known film roles: The Hangover, Knocked Up, Role Models)
- Ken Jeong’s recent TV roles: NBC’s Community + ABC’s Dr. Ken (and if you want to get in on Christine and Ken’s “Korean connection” check out D.K.’s Korean Ghost Story airing 10/21/2016!)
Tell us what you think
- Email us at email@example.com
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Want to sponsor an episode?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.