Halloween is supposed to be fun, but the details can result in stress and grumpiness for parents. In Episode 54, Christine and I talk about what our kids are planning on for Halloween this year followed by a rebroadcast of our seven tips for de-stressing Halloween.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Violet’s PJ Masks Gecko costume
- Sam’s creepy unicorn mask
- Edit Your Life Episode Episode 9: Simplifying Birthday Parties
- Asha and Christine on Halloween (via Christine’s Instagram)
- Delivering our manuscript in costume (via Christine’s Instagram)
- A roundup of no-sew Halloween costumes (via Boston Mamas)
- Pajama-based Halloween costumes + Hillary Clinton costume (via Rookie Moms)
- 10 cute (and free!) Halloween printables (via Boston Mamas)
- Halloween candy alternatives (via Boston Mamas)
- More clever Halloween candy alternatives (via Boston Mamas)
- How to handle the Halloween candy craze (via Boston Mamas)
- Candy buy backs + donation (via Boston Mamas)
- Magic Beans (a toy store that does candy trade in)
- Mummy minion door DIY (via Boston Mamas)
- 13 tips for easier pumpkin carving (including not carving it) (via Parent Hacks)
- Kids’ Halloween costumes: 10 tips from Parent Hacks readers
- Turn picnic supplies into Halloween decorations (via Parent Hacks)
- 8 tried-and-true tips for your child’s first Halloween (via Parent Hacks)
- A great hack for remembering how much Halloween candy to buy year-to-year (via Parent Hacks)
- In support of teenage trick-or-treaters (via Parent Hacks)
Tell us what you think
- Email us at email@example.com
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Want to sponsor an episode?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.