The podcast world has exploded in the last couple of years (thank you, Serial), with content that spans news, professional and personal development, and pure ear-candy. In Episode 53, Christine and I talk about 13 great podcasts populating our playlists right now.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Favorite podcast apps (based on my unofficial poll): iOS Podcasts app (built into the iPhone), Overcast (iOS), Stitcher (iOS, Android), Podcast Addict (Android), Pocket Casts (iOS, Android)
- Manic Mommies (one of the pioneering indie podcasts)
- Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s TED talks on “your elusive creative genius” and on the challenge of remaining creative after becoming famous
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (book)
- Dear Sugar Radio with Cheryl Strayed and Steve Almond
- Torch by Cheryl Strayed (book)
- TED Radio Hour
- NPR Politics
- The Run-Up
- Modern Love
- The Mom Hour
- Hiding in the Bathroom and Other Secrets of Success
- The Portfolio Life (and specifically, interviews with Seth Godin and Shauna Niequist)
- Stories Teachers Share
- Mom 2.0 Summit (where we met Jessica Lahey and K.J. Dell’Antonia and tickets are on sale now!)
- Tara & Johnny
Tell us what you think
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Want to sponsor an episode?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.