Work travel + parenting make for a tough juggle. The challenges of logistics, communication, and re-entry often cloud the joy of not having to make your own bed or use the bathroom “with company.” In Episode 50, Christine and I respond to a listener letter and share 8 lessons learned from our experiences traveling for work.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Edit Your Life Episode 28: Learning To Compromise Well
- Everyone will want to go get a pedicure with Paige Lewin of Tess & Ted (our guest on Episode 34: Spring Nest Refresh!)
- The modest (but super cute!) treats Christine packaged for Laurel and Violet during a longer work trip
- Edit Your Life Episode 45: Letting Go Of The Hero Role
Tell Us What You Think
- Email us at email@example.com
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Want to sponsor an episode?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.