It’s 100% true that parenthood changes everything. The irony that one of life’s biggest responsibilities comes with no manual is not lost on us! In Episode 52, Christine and I respond to a listener looking for advice on how to navigate new parenthood, and we offer 8 ideas spanning the practical and also how to find joy in the process.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (Christine’s and my book)
- Parent Hacks (my book!)
- Laurie Hernandez: “I Got This”
- Edit Your Life Episode 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time
Tell Us What You Think
- Email us at email@example.com
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Want to sponsor an episode?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.