Everyone (including us) talks about the importance of making time for your adult relationships when you have kids. But what do you do when you don’t have a babysitter? Or the sitter cancels? Or you need to save a few bucks? In Episode 49, Christine and I share eight ideas to help you carve out time with your partner at home. Added bonus: these tips apply to all adult relationships in your life and also offer a great opportunity for you and your kids to practice boundary setting and giving kids the chance to figure things out.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks (my book for new- and expectant parents)
- Edit Your Life Episode 23: Prioritizing your Partner/Spouse
- Edit Your Life Episode 34: Spring Nest Refresh
- Edit Your Life Episode 43: Our Favorite Wellness Apps
Tell Us What You Think
- Email us at email@example.com
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Want to sponsor an episode?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.