Home is where you spend most of your hours, but for many of us, making home feel cozy and lovely feels frivolous or overwhelming. In Episode 34, Christine interviews interior designer and stylist Paige Lewin; they cover why it’s imperative that your home – temporary or permanent — needs to be a place of respite and energy, why prioritizing your nest isn’t frivolous, what to do when your partner’s style differs from yours, and a slew of steps you can take now to refresh your nest.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Tess & Ted (Paige’s business)
- Christine’s snapshots + personal thoughts on the work Paige did for her and Jon’s home
- Bird By Bird
- Esalerugs.com (Paige’s favorite place for rugs; they offer free shipping, including returns)
- Parabo Press (a website where you can turn photos into art)
- Paige’s epic Craigslist find, reupholstered
- The chairs Paige picked up for Christine, with her home refresh
- Paige’s upcoming Junior League house show house tour
Tell Us What You Think
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re enjoying our podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways you can help new listeners find us. Here’s how to leave a review. Want to catch up on past episodes? Here’s a complete listing.
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.