If you haven’t yet had a chance to wrap your head around Thanksgiving planning, let us help!
In this episode, Christine and I share 8 tips for how to de-stress your Thanksgiving; how to simplify the holiday, reduce your to-do list, and be mindful about your choices so you can enjoy the holiday more. Because you deserve to enjoy Thanksgiving more.
If you’re not seeing the Soundcloud player, you can listen to Episode 16 directly on Soundcloud.
To listen via your phone or tablet, launch your favorite podcast app and search for Edit Your Life.
Mentioned in the podcast
- Minimalist Parenting
- Potato Champion food cart in Portland (gimme ALL THE POUTINE)
- Why delegation is awesome (via Boston Mamas)
- Paige of Tess & Ted (a master in simple yet awesome decor)
- 7 steps to a simple and elegant Thanksgiving table (via Boston Mamas)
- 5 easy settings to make your table shine (via Boston Mamas)
- The day Christine got over being afraid of setting the table (yay!)
- 11 posts to help make Thanksgiving less stressful and more fun (via Boston Mamas)
- Brilliant Thanksgiving hacks (via Parent Hacks)
- 6 easy ways to involve kids in Thanksgiving (via Parent Hacks)
- Edit Your Life Episode 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours
Let’s talk! Share your Thanksgiving tips using #EditYourLifeShow on social media or drop us a note on the Edit Your Life Facebook Page.