Overwhelmed by back-to-school season? Yeah, we thought so.
In Episode 2 of Edit Your Life, Christine and I share six key tips for staying focused on the necessities and letting go of the guilt related to shopping, activities, mealtimes, and the quest for back-to-school perfection.
How to listen
- Via the web. Hit the orange “play” button on the podcast player embedded below.
- Via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict, or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life.
Links mentioned in this podcast
- Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks
- Meagan Francis (Life Listened) and Sarah Powers of The Mom Hour
- Erica and Kelsey of The Girl Next Door podcast
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- Back to school on a budget tips – scavenger hunt (via Boston Mamas)
- Back to school: 5 realistic tips for transition (Babble)
- Organizing tweaks for back to school (Parent Hacks)
- “Organize” school flyers by storing them as pictures on your phone (Parent Hacks)
- Old Navy
- Crockpots are sexy
- Korean marinade recipe
- Just Add Cooking (use code REFGVJE for $20 off your first order)
- Blue Apron
We want to hear your tips! Share them on your favorite social profile with the hashtag #EditYourLifeShow.
If you’re enjoying our podcast, we’d be so grateful if you’d leave a review for Edit Your Life on iTunes!