Is school lunch angst creeping up on you? If so, you’re not alone. In this fun and practical episode of EDIT YOUR LIFE, Christine and I share 7 solutions to tame the school lunch beast.
How to listen
- Via the web. Hit the “play” button on the podcast player embedded below.
- Via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict, or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life. Benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
If you’re not seeing the Soundcloud player, you can listen to Episode 4 directly on Soundcloud.
Mentioned during the podcast
- Edit Your Life Episode 2: Simplifying Back to School
- Jane Maynard: How making my kids’ lunches became a privilege (Babble)
- Jane Maynard of This Week for Dinner
- ONE Girls & Women (the organization behind Jane’s Malawi visit; Christine and I are also active advocates for ONE)
- Stephanie Nielson of Nie Nie Dialogues
- Healthy back to school lunch tips (Boston Mamas)
- 5 favorite bento boxes (Boston Mamas)
- Easier school lunch packing: designate a pantry “lunchbox zone” (Parent Hacks)
- How do I get my kid to eat more of her school lunch? (Parent Hacks)
- Asha’s favorite lunch boxes (that Christine also just started using!): EasyLunchboxes
- Asha’s favorite hot lunch container (sturdy and dishwasher-safe): Thermos Foogo
- Goldfish crackers (admit you love them)
Let’s talk about school lunch! What’s working for you? What’s hanging you up?
Share via your favorite social profile with the hashtag #EditYourLifeShow and let’s discuss.
Interested in becoming an Edit Your Life episode sponsor?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle/parenting/productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss episode sponsorship, drop us a line at email@example.com!