Minimalist Parenting, the book I co-wrote with Christine Koh, came out in 2013. But Christine and I still talk to each other all the time. What continually surprises us is how the central message of Minimalist Parenting is just as relevant now as our kids grow and we can focus more on ourselves.
There’s so much more to say about enjoying life more by doing less.
(Plus, we love working together — search Twitter for #kohmance and #dornlovefest and you’ll see what I mean.)
So: we’re thrilled to announce the first episode of our new podcast, EDIT YOUR LIFE!
Edit Your Life is a conversational show about how to simplify — or edit — your life so there’s more room for the good stuff.
Each week, we’ll talk about organizing your home and life, managing work, relationships, and parenting, and plenty more. Perfect for listening in the car, while prepping dinner or doing housework, or while exercising.
We’ll end with “Your Next Edit,” easy steps for applying what we’ve talked about to your own life.
How to listen
- Listen via the web (called streaming). Hit the orange “play” button on the podcast player embedded in each episode’s show notes.
- Listen via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher app. In both cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life.
Note: our podcast is still under review at iTunes so for this episode, IOS users can listen using the player below.
Edit Your Life Episode 1: CONQUERING PROCRASTINATION
Everyone procrastinates at some point, right? Christine and I each share our own sorry tales of procrastination, along what we and are doing about it, and what you can do, too.
Links mentioned in Episode 1:
- Boston Mamas
- Parent Hacks
- Minimalist Parenting at Amazon
- Wunderlist (our favorite to-do app)
- Soda Stream Fountain Jet (Christine’s current obsession)
We want to hear from you!
I’m so excited about this podcast — there’s something special about listening vs. reading. I’d love to hear what you think. Questions, thoughts and ideas for show topics…here’s how to get in touch.