Frozen yogurt on a stick! I recommend Popsicle sticks (pick them up cheap at the craft or dollar store), but you could also use takeout chopsticks (as pictured here). Great way to prolong the life of yogurt nearing its expiration date.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase