It's fun to watch the signups roll in for our new Minimalist Holidays email series! Are you signed up yet? I hope so (first email goes out on Monday). I think of it as a friendly — but firm — pushback against an increasingly frenzied holiday season. Time to reclaim the joy!
Here are some more links — some holiday-related, some not — I enjoyed and thought you might like, too. Have a wonderful weekend.
- Printable Thanksgiving place cards and conversation cards that focus on giving (The FamilyDinnerProject.org)
- Using a token economy to encourage good behavior (Rage Against the Minivan)
- Talking to Your Teens and Tweens About Drugs (Greeblemonkey)
- A foolproof system for sending birthday cards on time every year (Parent Hacks) — As you're updating your holiday card addresses, keep this system in mind for next year's birthday cards.
- The Cool Mom Picks redesign (Cool Mom Picks) – Have you seen it? It's fabulous.
- Top 10 Ways to Communicate With Your Adolescent (Kelly Wickham on the Little Pickle Press Blog)