Leave it to Adrienne to think "parent hack" when spying this fun Photojojo tutorial for a DIY outfit chooser. On Twitter, she suggested this fun photo project might make a good wardrobe management tool for kids…and even motivate them to fold their laundry. Maybe the folding part's a stretch, but the project's a winner, even if it ends up just a fun weekend project with friends.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)