Leave it to Adrienne to think "parent hack" when spying this fun Photojojo tutorial for a DIY outfit chooser. On Twitter, she suggested this fun photo project might make a good wardrobe management tool for kids…and even motivate them to fold their laundry. Maybe the folding part's a stretch, but the project's a winner, even if it ends up just a fun weekend project with friends.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress