Leave it to Adrienne to think "parent hack" when spying this fun Photojojo tutorial for a DIY outfit chooser. On Twitter, she suggested this fun photo project might make a good wardrobe management tool for kids…and even motivate them to fold their laundry. Maybe the folding part's a stretch, but the project's a winner, even if it ends up just a fun weekend project with friends.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase