Leave it to Adrienne to think "parent hack" when spying this fun Photojojo tutorial for a DIY outfit chooser. On Twitter, she suggested this fun photo project might make a good wardrobe management tool for kids…and even motivate them to fold their laundry. Maybe the folding part's a stretch, but the project's a winner, even if it ends up just a fun weekend project with friends.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge