What's for dinner? If I haven't planned the week's meals, it's the most tedious question in the world. Enter Futuregirl's adorable menu planning template. Graphical spots in each column for the meal, the grocery needs, and notes. I love how there are no days of the week listed — the idea is that you can plan for six dinners in a week, and scrounge or eat out one day.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge