What's for dinner? If I haven't planned the week's meals, it's the most tedious question in the world. Enter Futuregirl's adorable menu planning template. Graphical spots in each column for the meal, the grocery needs, and notes. I love how there are no days of the week listed — the idea is that you can plan for six dinners in a week, and scrounge or eat out one day.
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 93: Helping Kids Handle Disappointment [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 92: Media & Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 3)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 91: Taking a Stand Against Hate
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]