What's for dinner? If I haven't planned the week's meals, it's the most tedious question in the world. Enter Futuregirl's adorable menu planning template. Graphical spots in each column for the meal, the grocery needs, and notes. I love how there are no days of the week listed — the idea is that you can plan for six dinners in a week, and scrounge or eat out one day.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook