Everything in our house is a non-standard size, so it has been next to impossible to find babyproofing cabinet latches. We have had great luck with those LiveStrong-style rubber band bracelets looped around the cabinet knobs, keeping the doors closed. As an added bonus, since they can be purchased cheaply from almost any charity, your money also goes to support a good cause!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase