It's officially Spring and I've been meaning to put away the big box of winter clothes. My 3 year-old daughter and I were outside last night planting some flowers and she wanted a pair of gardening gloves to be like mama. She loves to help in the garden and I have looked for gardening gloves for her, but I haven't found any the right size. I hit upon using a pair of her thin stretch gloves as her gardening gloves – you know the kind…the cheap ones you can find at the dollar store. Her hands weren't too warm and they were protected from the dirt and rocks. She thought she looked pretty cool too.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress