As we approach the mosquito season every parent probably knows that witch hazel can help with the horrible itch of these pesky bites. Well, my son and I are hot commodities in the mosquito community and we are constantly dealing with these painful irritations. I invest in lots of 16oz bottles of witch hazel but they aren’t the easiest things to carry around in your purse but…Tucks Pads are. They are soaked with witch hazel and whenever we have that overwhelming desire to scratch away I just pull out a Tucks Pad and apply it to the bite. Works like a charm!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)