As we approach the mosquito season every parent probably knows that witch hazel can help with the horrible itch of these pesky bites. Well, my son and I are hot commodities in the mosquito community and we are constantly dealing with these painful irritations. I invest in lots of 16oz bottles of witch hazel but they aren’t the easiest things to carry around in your purse but…Tucks Pads are. They are soaked with witch hazel and whenever we have that overwhelming desire to scratch away I just pull out a Tucks Pad and apply it to the bite. Works like a charm!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)