As we approach the mosquito season every parent probably knows that witch hazel can help with the horrible itch of these pesky bites. Well, my son and I are hot commodities in the mosquito community and we are constantly dealing with these painful irritations. I invest in lots of 16oz bottles of witch hazel but they aren’t the easiest things to carry around in your purse but…Tucks Pads are. They are soaked with witch hazel and whenever we have that overwhelming desire to scratch away I just pull out a Tucks Pad and apply it to the bite. Works like a charm!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.