I realized that it’s much easier for my toddler to eat a yogurt tube snack (ie, YoKids Squeezers or GoGurt) if I put a drinking straw into the package so he can suck it up rather than squeeze it. He’s gone from barely eating half at a time to sometimes two tubes in a sitting because he’s not frustrated by the whole squeeze up from the bottom thing. It’s also much less messy this way. Bonus points (less mess) if you use scissors to only open enough of the top to fit the straw into the tube.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)