I realized that it’s much easier for my toddler to eat a yogurt tube snack (ie, YoKids Squeezers or GoGurt) if I put a drinking straw into the package so he can suck it up rather than squeeze it. He’s gone from barely eating half at a time to sometimes two tubes in a sitting because he’s not frustrated by the whole squeeze up from the bottom thing. It’s also much less messy this way. Bonus points (less mess) if you use scissors to only open enough of the top to fit the straw into the tube.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge