I realized that it’s much easier for my toddler to eat a yogurt tube snack (ie, YoKids Squeezers or GoGurt) if I put a drinking straw into the package so he can suck it up rather than squeeze it. He’s gone from barely eating half at a time to sometimes two tubes in a sitting because he’s not frustrated by the whole squeeze up from the bottom thing. It’s also much less messy this way. Bonus points (less mess) if you use scissors to only open enough of the top to fit the straw into the tube.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)