I realized that it’s much easier for my toddler to eat a yogurt tube snack (ie, YoKids Squeezers or GoGurt) if I put a drinking straw into the package so he can suck it up rather than squeeze it. He’s gone from barely eating half at a time to sometimes two tubes in a sitting because he’s not frustrated by the whole squeeze up from the bottom thing. It’s also much less messy this way. Bonus points (less mess) if you use scissors to only open enough of the top to fit the straw into the tube.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)