Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)