Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)