Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 93: Helping Kids Handle Disappointment [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 92: Media & Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 3)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 91: Taking a Stand Against Hate
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]