Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 101: Listener Questions, Pt. 2
- Edit Your Life Ep. 100: Listener Questions, Pt. 1
- Edit Your Life Ep. 99: Favorite Productivity Apps [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]