Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase