Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress
- Edit Your Life Ep. 85: Navigating Summer Schedules [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2