Kids’ clothes have more than their share of stains. My pre-soaking treatment for stubborn clothing stains does the trick most of the time, but every now and then I need to apply a little elbow grease. I’ve found that an old nail brush is the perfect tool for the job — it’s easy to hold, it covers more area than a toothbrush, and it’s small enough to work on tiny bits of clothing. Plus I have two or three cluttering up the bathroom, so one can happily move down to the laundry room.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook