Well folks, between my son’s exciting ER adventure, my 40th birthday (!) and a technical glitch, posting has slowed to a trickle around here. Now that the keel is even (well, as even as it’s gonna get), many of us are heading out of town for Thanksgiving. So rather than rush to make up for lost time, I’ll just wish you a safe and wonderful holiday (if you’re celebrating), and I’ll see you when we all return.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase