Well folks, between my son’s exciting ER adventure, my 40th birthday (!) and a technical glitch, posting has slowed to a trickle around here. Now that the keel is even (well, as even as it’s gonna get), many of us are heading out of town for Thanksgiving. So rather than rush to make up for lost time, I’ll just wish you a safe and wonderful holiday (if you’re celebrating), and I’ll see you when we all return.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)