Well folks, between my son’s exciting ER adventure, my 40th birthday (!) and a technical glitch, posting has slowed to a trickle around here. Now that the keel is even (well, as even as it’s gonna get), many of us are heading out of town for Thanksgiving. So rather than rush to make up for lost time, I’ll just wish you a safe and wonderful holiday (if you’re celebrating), and I’ll see you when we all return.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook