Well folks, between my son’s exciting ER adventure, my 40th birthday (!) and a technical glitch, posting has slowed to a trickle around here. Now that the keel is even (well, as even as it’s gonna get), many of us are heading out of town for Thanksgiving. So rather than rush to make up for lost time, I’ll just wish you a safe and wonderful holiday (if you’re celebrating), and I’ll see you when we all return.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge