I have a pile of hooded baby towels that keep falling over and getting mashed on the shelf. I finally discovered that if I fold the corner hood over the towel after it's folded so the hood part is inside out, the towel stays in place and is easy to grab without it and all the other towels on the shelf unraveling their folds. I start with the hood wrong side out so that it's right side out when I'm done; but for the less particular types either way will work.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)