I have a pile of hooded baby towels that keep falling over and getting mashed on the shelf. I finally discovered that if I fold the corner hood over the towel after it's folded so the hood part is inside out, the towel stays in place and is easy to grab without it and all the other towels on the shelf unraveling their folds. I start with the hood wrong side out so that it's right side out when I'm done; but for the less particular types either way will work.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)