I have a 14 month-old daughter and babysit a 17 month-old girl. The other day while walking to the park in 90 degree weather I wanted to get them ice cream for a treat to eat while they played. I was hesitant due to the obvious mess it would make. While walking past the ice cream shop I was halfway relieved to see it closed early that day. I had promised them a treat so I ran into the grocery store and got them Dreyer’s Dibs. They were perfect. No mess whatsoever and the right portion size. Everyone at the park thought I was a genius. I didn’t tell them that it was an accident.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)