I have a 14 month-old daughter and babysit a 17 month-old girl. The other day while walking to the park in 90 degree weather I wanted to get them ice cream for a treat to eat while they played. I was hesitant due to the obvious mess it would make. While walking past the ice cream shop I was halfway relieved to see it closed early that day. I had promised them a treat so I ran into the grocery store and got them Dreyer’s Dibs. They were perfect. No mess whatsoever and the right portion size. Everyone at the park thought I was a genius. I didn’t tell them that it was an accident.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 101: Listener Questions, Pt. 2
- Edit Your Life Ep. 100: Listener Questions, Pt. 1
- Edit Your Life Ep. 99: Favorite Productivity Apps [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]