I am in love with my veggie scrub. (I’m sure the mesh bags avocados come in would do the same thing.) Both are great at scrubbing potatoes and carrots BUT the hack I found made me write to you. Our son’s highchair/booster seat sometimes acquires a layer of caked-on food. When it comes time to take it (the chair) to a restaurant or grandma’s it must be cleaned up. Wiping it down with a wet cloth does very little to dried oatmeal and tomato sauce. BUT add a little soap to the scrubbing mitt and the chair is clean in minutes!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress
- Edit Your Life Ep. 85: Navigating Summer Schedules [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2