I am in love with my veggie scrub. (I’m sure the mesh bags avocados come in would do the same thing.) Both are great at scrubbing potatoes and carrots BUT the hack I found made me write to you. Our son’s highchair/booster seat sometimes acquires a layer of caked-on food. When it comes time to take it (the chair) to a restaurant or grandma’s it must be cleaned up. Wiping it down with a wet cloth does very little to dried oatmeal and tomato sauce. BUT add a little soap to the scrubbing mitt and the chair is clean in minutes!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)