I am in love with my veggie scrub. (I’m sure the mesh bags avocados come in would do the same thing.) Both are great at scrubbing potatoes and carrots BUT the hack I found made me write to you. Our son’s highchair/booster seat sometimes acquires a layer of caked-on food. When it comes time to take it (the chair) to a restaurant or grandma’s it must be cleaned up. Wiping it down with a wet cloth does very little to dried oatmeal and tomato sauce. BUT add a little soap to the scrubbing mitt and the chair is clean in minutes!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.