We were leaving the pool with wet suits and wet towels. Living one mile from the pool, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to deal with changing clothes at the pool. The towels were too wet to sit on and actually keep the seats dry but we had some of the disposable changing pads in the back of the van. It covered the seat and kept it dry. Let the changing pad dry out and it’s ready to go again.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress