We were leaving the pool with wet suits and wet towels. Living one mile from the pool, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to deal with changing clothes at the pool. The towels were too wet to sit on and actually keep the seats dry but we had some of the disposable changing pads in the back of the van. It covered the seat and kept it dry. Let the changing pad dry out and it’s ready to go again.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)