We were leaving the pool with wet suits and wet towels. Living one mile from the pool, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to deal with changing clothes at the pool. The towels were too wet to sit on and actually keep the seats dry but we had some of the disposable changing pads in the back of the van. It covered the seat and kept it dry. Let the changing pad dry out and it’s ready to go again.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge