We were leaving the pool with wet suits and wet towels. Living one mile from the pool, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to deal with changing clothes at the pool. The towels were too wet to sit on and actually keep the seats dry but we had some of the disposable changing pads in the back of the van. It covered the seat and kept it dry. Let the changing pad dry out and it’s ready to go again.
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining