Amazon’s having a great Kids and Family DVD sale…and not just the duds that you wouldn’t consider buying! I found several favorites in the mix: Mrs. Doubtfire (PG-13 with some mature themes, but SO funny and a great conversation starter for families with older kids), Ice Age, The Man from Snowy River (oh how I loved that movie when I was a romantic tween).
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining