During my daughter's 2 year-old check-up, we were waiting in the exam room and I was desperately trying to keep her entertained. I dug through her diaper bag and found a Ziploc baggie full of crayons, but was disappointed to find that, somewhere along the line, we'd lost the coloring book that I usually keep in there. However, the paper-covered examination table made a perfect palette for our doodles and my daughter thought it was very funny to color on the doctor's table. Voila…one happy toddler and an unusually easy wait in the doctor's office!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)