During my daughter's 2 year-old check-up, we were waiting in the exam room and I was desperately trying to keep her entertained. I dug through her diaper bag and found a Ziploc baggie full of crayons, but was disappointed to find that, somewhere along the line, we'd lost the coloring book that I usually keep in there. However, the paper-covered examination table made a perfect palette for our doodles and my daughter thought it was very funny to color on the doctor's table. Voila…one happy toddler and an unusually easy wait in the doctor's office!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress