I am known as a relentless optimist, and this post struck a chord. I have much more to say on this topic, and would love to talk to y’all about it. Stay tuned. (PS. I graduated from Berkeley with a BA in Sociology, so this also plucked a heartstring.)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge