In honor of their April theme, “It’s Easy Being Green,” I wrote a guest post for the Savvy Source blog, Being Savvy. In it, I point to ten Parent Hacks that focus on reusing household items in creative ways. Thank you for all of your great ideas — I had so many to choose from when pulling together my list!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase