Abel of ParentWonder has sent in many pointers over the last few months, but this one just had to go front and center: how to turn old bras into potpourri holders. Most of us moms (especially those who are nursing or have nursed) have at least one or two bras sitting around that will never fit again. Never. So why not put them to good use? Perhaps they have a future in Christmas tree ornaments as well?
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)