Abel of ParentWonder has sent in many pointers over the last few months, but this one just had to go front and center: how to turn old bras into potpourri holders. Most of us moms (especially those who are nursing or have nursed) have at least one or two bras sitting around that will never fit again. Never. So why not put them to good use? Perhaps they have a future in Christmas tree ornaments as well?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge