Abel of ParentWonder has sent in many pointers over the last few months, but this one just had to go front and center: how to turn old bras into potpourri holders. Most of us moms (especially those who are nursing or have nursed) have at least one or two bras sitting around that will never fit again. Never. So why not put them to good use? Perhaps they have a future in Christmas tree ornaments as well?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)