If you’ve got cooks on your holiday gift list, check out the Amazon’s Friday sale. I noticed a bunch of great deals on kitchen stuff today, including my favorite gadget, the KitchenAid hand mixer. I use my hand mixer (also called an immersion blender) all the time — I find that my picky kids like pureed sauces and soups more than the chunky stuff, and this little tool keeps me from having to drag out and wash the big blender. For those of you who are puree-happy after reading Deceptively Delicious, this is for you. (Great for milkshakes, too.)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge