We're making the most of late summer fruit with a peach or nectarine going to school in someone's lunch almost every day. Problem: ripe fruit often gets mushy and bruised from the inevitable roll around the lunch box. Solution: place the whole fruit inside a small plastic food storage container (Rubbermaid, Tupperware, disposable, etc.) for just the right amount of structure — no cover required. If the container's a little too big, wrap the fruit in a paper towel first.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)