We're making the most of late summer fruit with a peach or nectarine going to school in someone's lunch almost every day. Problem: ripe fruit often gets mushy and bruised from the inevitable roll around the lunch box. Solution: place the whole fruit inside a small plastic food storage container (Rubbermaid, Tupperware, disposable, etc.) for just the right amount of structure — no cover required. If the container's a little too big, wrap the fruit in a paper towel first.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress
- Edit Your Life Ep. 85: Navigating Summer Schedules [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2