We're making the most of late summer fruit with a peach or nectarine going to school in someone's lunch almost every day. Problem: ripe fruit often gets mushy and bruised from the inevitable roll around the lunch box. Solution: place the whole fruit inside a small plastic food storage container (Rubbermaid, Tupperware, disposable, etc.) for just the right amount of structure — no cover required. If the container's a little too big, wrap the fruit in a paper towel first.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook