We're making the most of late summer fruit with a peach or nectarine going to school in someone's lunch almost every day. Problem: ripe fruit often gets mushy and bruised from the inevitable roll around the lunch box. Solution: place the whole fruit inside a small plastic food storage container (Rubbermaid, Tupperware, disposable, etc.) for just the right amount of structure — no cover required. If the container's a little too big, wrap the fruit in a paper towel first.
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 93: Helping Kids Handle Disappointment [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 92: Media & Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 3)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 91: Taking a Stand Against Hate
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]