We're making the most of late summer fruit with a peach or nectarine going to school in someone's lunch almost every day. Problem: ripe fruit often gets mushy and bruised from the inevitable roll around the lunch box. Solution: place the whole fruit inside a small plastic food storage container (Rubbermaid, Tupperware, disposable, etc.) for just the right amount of structure — no cover required. If the container's a little too big, wrap the fruit in a paper towel first.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge