My 19 month old son really wants to feed himself. I usually give in, except for yogurt, because I only give him part of the container and I don't want it spread everywhere. I was using a 1/4 cup measuring cup (metal or plastic with the saucepan type handle) with a handle to feed him from and a few days ago he really wanted to feed himself. It finally dawned on me that he could hold the handle with one hand and feed himself with the spoon in the other. He loves it!
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining