My 19 month old son really wants to feed himself. I usually give in, except for yogurt, because I only give him part of the container and I don't want it spread everywhere. I was using a 1/4 cup measuring cup (metal or plastic with the saucepan type handle) with a handle to feed him from and a few days ago he really wanted to feed himself. It finally dawned on me that he could hold the handle with one hand and feed himself with the spoon in the other. He loves it!
- This may be my last Halloween trick-or-treating with my kid
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]