I love to find new uses for old packaging – REUSE!! I recently potty trained two little girls and their tiny (very cute!!) underwear came in plastic cases that have a button snap. I saved them and I now use them to hold flashcards! We have lots of flashcards and inevitably the cardboard box they came in rips or gets lost. The underwear bag is perfect. Just the right size – see through and closable. It even holds larger flashcards. Some even have a cord handle for carrying.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge