I love to find new uses for old packaging – REUSE!! I recently potty trained two little girls and their tiny (very cute!!) underwear came in plastic cases that have a button snap. I saved them and I now use them to hold flashcards! We have lots of flashcards and inevitably the cardboard box they came in rips or gets lost. The underwear bag is perfect. Just the right size – see through and closable. It even holds larger flashcards. Some even have a cord handle for carrying.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress