I love to find new uses for old packaging – REUSE!! I recently potty trained two little girls and their tiny (very cute!!) underwear came in plastic cases that have a button snap. I saved them and I now use them to hold flashcards! We have lots of flashcards and inevitably the cardboard box they came in rips or gets lost. The underwear bag is perfect. Just the right size – see through and closable. It even holds larger flashcards. Some even have a cord handle for carrying.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)