I love to find new uses for old packaging – REUSE!! I recently potty trained two little girls and their tiny (very cute!!) underwear came in plastic cases that have a button snap. I saved them and I now use them to hold flashcards! We have lots of flashcards and inevitably the cardboard box they came in rips or gets lost. The underwear bag is perfect. Just the right size – see through and closable. It even holds larger flashcards. Some even have a cord handle for carrying.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)