I love to find new uses for old packaging – REUSE!! I recently potty trained two little girls and their tiny (very cute!!) underwear came in plastic cases that have a button snap. I saved them and I now use them to hold flashcards! We have lots of flashcards and inevitably the cardboard box they came in rips or gets lost. The underwear bag is perfect. Just the right size – see through and closable. It even holds larger flashcards. Some even have a cord handle for carrying.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.